• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

joshgluck

100cc
Congrats Mike! What's your setup? Smoke it out yet? James is going to help me out by getting the smoke installed while we have mine on the bench. Can't wait to fire her up again and fly it w smoke..

SnowDog

No smoke...Dle55ra, savox 1268's, 2x2200 7.4v lipos thru a wolverine switch. Runs great...choke...flip...pop...unchoke...flip...startup....fly!

bhood03

50cc
slickness

IMG_20131005_173353_857.jpgIMG_20131006_012411_582.jpg
Gonna have to see the doc my slickness is getting worse

Here is the video of my 104" Slick at the Knoxville FLI. This is probably the best flight I have on it yet!

[video=youtube;536WSGGjutk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=536WSGGjutk[/video]

njswede

150cc
Here is the video of my 104" Slick at the Knoxville FLI. This is probably the best flight I have on it yet!

That, young man, was a flight with a supertanker load of attitude! Absolutely loved it!!!! At the 5:09 mark you did a pretty gutsy move! :) Can't wait to see you rip it up in NJ again next season!

Last edited by a moderator: