• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Here's my testimonial for how MUCH I love the 51" Slick--I'm now flying my 4TH ! :D How many 'other' ARFs can claim that kind of loyalty ? I can not imagine NOT having one (51"). The endurance is now legendary.....and I have experienced it myself...more times than I care to mention ;) My last (3rd) survived a direct hit on a parking lot light, popped a wing bolt after a VERY violent blender and flew again within minutes (replaced the prop and wing bolt). I even yanked the LG/lg plate out after hitting a CURB !
#2 survived an inverted flat spin from 100 feet after the turnigy BEC died....the rudder was buried 2 inches ! :eek: I can't recall HOW much endurance #1 endured, but do remember that it died after I forgot to connect the aileron servos AND did NOT perform pre-flight :eek:
So....the reason for this thread is....express your LOVE for your SLICK, so that those that do not yet own one...WILL :D

I only have a 71 right now but eventually would like to get a 51 for those days when I don't want to hassle with the 71. I have to strap it down in the back of my truck. Totally worth it but sometimes I can be lazy. I do like the bigger size though. It is my first big plane and I am just infatuated with it.

Just found out that electric 71's are up for pre-order!! They are suppose to ship early September. Get em while there hot!!! http://www.3dhobbyshop.com/AJ-Slicks_c_199.html

Last edited by a moderator: