• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

That, young man, was a flight with a supertanker load of attitude! Absolutely loved it!!!! At the 5:09 mark you did a pretty gutsy move! :) Can't wait to see you rip it up in NJ again next season!

Hahaha thanks! That flight had me shaking the whole time lol

joshgluck

100cc
Thanks! :)

Thanks! All music and routine credit goes to DJ Moose. He did an awesome job picking out the perfect music for my to fly to!

Ah.... The moose was loose! Great job!
I wish the NJ fli was happening quarterly.. Would be great to see you guys in person again in less than 12 months.

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Even better in person Andy! I recently put smoke on my 104. What pump system are you using. I went with the Harris pump

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383507421.396998.jpgwe have a new addict and man did he get a deal