• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

I ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383973669.704403.jpgin stock who cares I found one picked her up tonight anyone got a landing gear laying around they want to sell or maybe a cowl

WImageUploadedByTapatalk1384276661.582367.jpgwell it's slow at work do what else to do but bring my 89 to work to finsh painting the cowl since I got the repair done

GImageUploadedByTapatalk1384277263.468230.jpggot the white area all covered now to let the Ppg enviro base waterborne paint to dry and will come back later and tape te orange off later today or tomorrow