• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New Models

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Check out the preview of the 50cc Extra 330SC. I can't post the link but go to Redwing RC's youtube channel. It is Redwing RC Extra 330sc with DLE55RA. Looks awesome!

Plane looks pretty sweet, do we know any specs of that plane, I'm really interested, might want to switche preorder to it instead of slick

gyro

GSN Contributor
Definitely looks fun!
[video=youtube;A2D8x7a55WA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2D8x7a55WA&list=UUZpgKQnsmYoJoj0WLD_geUw&feature=share&index=2[/video]

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Blake, I can't use youtube at work. It's blocked out our network.

No specs. Looks pretty good sized for a 50cc. Hoping to hear lots of good reports on the DLE61 before they become available. I'll text Tim and see if he'll share specs.

Ok did a little research on it,, I think the specs will be something like this, just found theses specs on another site that just released a 330sc,, i know tim does some tweaking to his models but i bet its pretty close to this

Specification:
Wingspan: 90"
Length: 88"
Wing Area: 1400 Sq. Inches
Weight 17-20 lbs.

it is being classified as a 32 percenter on the other site,

Tailspin Terror

New to GSN!
Switched my preorder for a 50cc Slick to this Extra 330sc. I wanted an Extra 330sc as my first choice for a winter build but went with my second choice the 50cc Slick due to the ease and quality of build and the flight performance of my 50cc Sbach , which I got from Redwing RC. A month after I placed a deposit on the Slick guess who announced that they had a 50cc Extra 330sc in the works. Called Redwing and they applied my deposit for the Slick towards the Extra with no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the landing gear off off the Redwing Sbach would fit a Goldwing Sbach.. they look pretty darn close My uncle picked up a cheap used one and we need a landing gear

Last edited by a moderator: