• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New Models

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
PROMETHEUS!

I know the Biplane subject is a touchy one and a stretch for manufacturers- design complexity, transport and field assembly, etc. However, a nice 30-50cc version of this "sick" Bipe with smoke would be sweet. Probably a pipe dream. There are a couple big ones out there but they are cost prohibitive. Just sayin!

See if this works. Direct from YouTube. If not search "Prometheus dle222"
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5HGq-NlEJgg

Last edited by a moderator:

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
DTH7 you hit the nail on the head. They are more complex to build so more expensive AND don't sell well, as guys, while they may get the itch, aren't a popular model becuase of the extra set up at the field. I guess if we had a petition from a couple dozen people we may change our mind on that one :)

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
DTH7 you hit the nail on the head. They are more complex to build so more expensive AND don't sell well, as guys, while they may get the itch, aren't a popular model becuase of the extra set up at the field. I guess if we had a petition from a couple dozen people we may change our mind on that one :)

Thanks for the reply. It's one of those airframes that is great to watch full scale and when you see a nice model of it flying its very impressive but when you have to pack it and assemble it taking twice the time as a great monoplane it is tough to rationalize. I'll have to get my jollies with the Real Flight Prometheus for now.
Haven't had a pull on your MXSR. Maybe this year somewhere. Are you guys ever up in the Northeast?