• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New Models

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Looking for some feedback here guys. I was chatting with Tim the other day. One thing brought up was what models that Redwing is currently not producing would customers like to see. I know someone mentioned a 50cc Yak. I'd like hear what everyone is into. I can give some examples.

Edge 540
Extras
Laser

Anyone have any input on any of the sizes currently carried? Profiles, 30cc. 50cc?

Thanks,

Jake

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I personally love Edges myself. The current ones from 3DHS, EF, and Aerobeez have me drooling every time I see them.

rcdude07

70cc twin V2
I'm an Extra fan. Could be just because my first sport aerobatic sport scale plane was the Great Planes .60 Extra 300S kit, still flying today after 11 years.

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Thanks guys, keep them coming.

Jacob, I agree, a fully 3d laser would be awesome in a 100, 50, and 30cc. I can still remember flying my Dad's 1/3 scale Lanier Laser when I was 9 years old. And then he built me my own. Started with a G-62 and then a Sachs 4.2. That was a long time ago! Spring starters, pulling out your antenna, analog servos.