• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New Models

E-3

30cc
Lazer 30/50cc

Thanks guys, keep them coming.

Jacob, I agree, a fully 3d laser would be awesome in a 100, 50, and 30cc. I can still remember flying my Dad's 1/3 scale Lanier Laser when I was 9 years old. And then he built me my own. Started with a G-62 and then a Sachs 4.2. That was a long time ago! Spring starters, pulling out your antenna, analog servos.

I still have one of those Lanier's 1/3 Lazer 200 in the box. I'll build it some day. At the Arizona Electric Fest a few weeks ago Andrew Jesky has his own line of 120/50cc planes out for testing. They drew a lot of attention.

DonQ8401

30cc
Did you guys see the Facebook website of the new planes Tim is testing? One looks like a Juka. The other is black and gold. (No clue what it is)

Come on Redwing RC give us some hints... This is killing me....

gyro

GSN Contributor
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394884208.232748.jpg

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Kinda polarizing. I even looked up the original as I never realized the cowl was so bulbous. Unique and interesting subject for sure. Very cool to see something different.

DonQ8401

30cc
Looks like Redwing posted their sizes of their planes' cowls on the Facebook site. Can anyone bring them over to this site. I have no clue how to do it. I can maybe fit a 40CC in the MXS-R. Why you ask? Because I am like Tim "The Toolman" Taylor. MORE POWER! ARH ARH ARH!