• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aerobeez "BANSHEE" 91" Slick build

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Looking good!
One of our team pilots diggity is now building a 93" aerobeez extra. The airplane is huge. He sent me pics last night of the stabs and rudder setting next and on top of a 3dhs 108 extra and they were just as big and bigger!

I am currently building a 91" slick as well. Taildragger RC is getting behind aerobeez as we believe in their newest product line. Once some are seen in person at the flying fields they will be a power player in the market I feel.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Tanner....dude I am really liking your progress. And I must say, I am impressed with Aerobeez advancements in plane prodution. I see good things happening for them. I am really liking the 40 center 330.:yesss: Keep up the awesomeness. By the way, sorry 'bout your canopy. If that had happened to me, the shovel spade would have been under my work truck tires and the handle in the burning barrel.:lol2:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The shovel 'magically vanished' and is nowhere to be found @stangflyer ;)

@Rick dazzler Yep the 93" is HUGE! This 91" is pretty impressive with its size too! Seems like I'm seeing more and more of them around. If this thing flies anything like my 70" Aerobeez Slick Pro then I know I'll love it.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Didn't do a whole lot today as I'm waiting for more parts to come in the mail, but I did manage to get the rudder servo in:
_MG_5568.jpg

And I got the rudder control horns glued in place:
_MG_5570.jpg

Now it's just a waiting game.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Man those planes look awesome. What is your take on the hinges provided? Just curious.

They are good quality and appear to be plenty strong enough to take the abuse. Time will obviously have to be the definitive judge of that, but I have seen far worse included with some other airplanes before.