• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

150-200cc Extra 300SP

Eganwp

New to GSN!
I have both wings, elevators, and canopy that can be sold. On my 3rd prop failure I was not able to make it back to the runway and pancaked the plane in. Landing gear went straight up into the fuse. I am going to get the Dalton/PAU extra I think to replace this plane. I will also have a brand new GP176 coming from Fergus in a few weeks also going up for sale. I plan on going 4cyl with the new plane.

Thanks guys!

Thanks James, sent you a PM on a few parts to replace my cracked ones.

Travis

Eganwp

New to GSN!
So what size servo arms is everyone using for IMAC? 1.25 enough for imac? 1.75 for push/pull rudder? Ordered a full set of MKS 777's to go on this bad boy last night.

Dan767

70cc twin V2
So what size servo arms is everyone using for IMAC? 1.25 enough for imac? 1.75 for push/pull rudder? Ordered a full set of MKS 777's to go on this bad boy last night.

I'm using 1.5" arms, pull/pull on rudder. With the 3W-157 up front and push/pull, there is a chance you might be tail heavy. Batteries as far forward as possible will help. I have a DA170 with Re 3's and had to add 4oz. to the motor box for balance. CG is on the center of the wing tube.

first wing tip is done. yaaaaaaaaaa
20151001_200600.jpg