• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

150-200cc Extra 300SP

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Taildraggerrc.com my friend. 20ga wiring upto 72" length.

+1000!!! TDRC and never buy or build others. You also don't want small gauge extensions, you want the 20g silicone rubber wires like TDRC sells. Made my own a few times.....completely not worth it for me. For one, the high quality 20g wires are hard to crimp well and the wires basically run into each other inside those little DIY plugs. Very difficult and frustrating. Way easier to just buy them.

Tseres

150cc
This morning At IMAC Jim and I got together for a few pictures of his recovered Extra and My prototype Extra. Let me tell you it looks better then in the pictures.
It is always awesome to meet someone from the threads. It's even better if you can make friends with that person. http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/images/smilies/198.gif
I'm Very Anxious to see it fly. :)
IMG_2327.JPG
IMG_2328.JPG
IMG_2329.JPG
IMG_2330.JPG
IMG_2332.JPG
IMG_2334.JPG

Hello Herve,
I need a new Canopy for my Extra 300 SP. I looked at the PAU website and didn't see anywhere I can order parts. I sent a message via the contacts page and haven't gotten a reply. Can you let me know how to place an order?
Thx
Jim