• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

150-200cc Extra 300SP

it's was time to add some color so to speak. I spent a little time tonight installing some decals. of course the US ARMY is my service but I wanted to HONOR all of the other Men and Women that have sacrificed in the other services with decals under the wings. Thanks them we can all enjoy this hobby that we all love. Also had to get the PAU decal on because this airframe is just one "BADASS" looking bird. Herve and company did an outstanding job with the design of this aircraft.
0.3.jpg
0.1.jpg
0.2.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
it's was time to add some color so to speak. I spent a little time tonight installing some decals. of course the US ARMY is my service but I wanted to HONOR all of the other Men and Women that have sacrificed in the other services with decals under the wings. Thanks them we can all enjoy this hobby that we all love. Also had to get the PAU decal on because this airframe is just one "BADASS" looking bird. Herve and company did an outstanding job with the design of this aircraft.
View attachment 53510 View attachment 53511 View attachment 53513

Absolutely awesome!!

what you peeps using for servo extensions. who makes them long enough to reach without multiple ones connected together. The longest I've found so far are 40"

what you peeps using for servo extensions. who makes them long enough to reach without multiple ones connected together. The longest I've found so far are 40"

I make my own. I believe the longest i have seen made up is 48". That does not work with most of my setups. So i buy bulk wire from Chief and build my own harness's.

Bipeguy03

150cc

TDRC wires are great options, and can't go wrong with them. I like make my own, with bulk wire from Chief and EMS connectors, that way I can have all the extensions the perfect length so I don't have to use tie wraps to tie up excess wire.

If you choose to make your own extensions get a set of these, http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXYPT5&P=7 it's a good tool to have around and you won't regret just having one!