• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

150-200cc Extra 300SP

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hello Herve,
I need a new Canopy for my Extra 300 SP. I looked at the PAU website and didn't see anywhere I can order parts. I sent a message via the contacts page and haven't gotten a reply. Can you let me know how to place an order?
Thx
Jim
I replied to your message on 7/12.
All parts need to be ordered by phone.

I think I found a new mounting spot for my GoPro :) Thank you @grumman-cats! Nice looking plane. What size prop are you running on the 222?
I'm running a 32" 2-blade. That was what was recommended to me when I was at the Toledo show from the DLE guys. It does rip a little at full throttle so may switch to a 3-blade. I primarily fly IMAC stuff with this airframe so they like things quite if you know what I mean.

thurmma

150cc
I'm running a 32" 2-blade. That was what was recommended to me when I was at the Toledo show from the DLE guys. It does rip a little at full throttle so may switch to a 3-blade. I primarily fly IMAC stuff with this airframe so they like things quite if you know what I mean.

I was just curious because it seemed to be lacking power on the uplines in the video unless you were pulling the throttle back on purpose during the uplines. I fly IMAC also :) I am flying a 3DHS 330LX with a ZDZ-180 on it with a 29x12x3EVO 3 blade prop and it does run very quiet. I would try a 30x13EVO if someone has one that you could try and see if you like it. You may be very surprised at the pulling power. Plus it will allow you to rev a little higher without worrying about prop rip due to the decrease in diameter. Good luck this year!

sites a little quite so I thought I'd post a photo.
_DSC3799.JPG