Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

150-200cc Extra 300SP

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by jj46, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Let me get a little air time also. Haven't been on the forums lately. I do look in once in a while. Cookie is flying great. It is now the end of flying season here in Indiana with a few exceptional days. Today is one of them. Don't have the break controller hooked up to the trailer on my new to me truck so I have to take the 35cc PAU Extra out. That is not exactly a bad trade off. :)

The one on the left in the double pictures is Cookie. Has a DA-170 on Cans. The one on the right belongs to Greg Ulderman. It has a DLE-222 on stock mufflers. When I rebuilt Cookie. I used Greg's plane to make the templates for the covering. Turned out pretty good I think. :)

IMG_2753 (1).JPG IMG_2913 (2).JPG IMG_3191.JPG IMG_3196.JPG IMG_3204.JPG

Pistolera, Rusty 73 and WMcNabb like this.
  2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Nice!