• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Ahh I miss the old Billy Hell RC site, he sold some great planes off that site. Billy Hell is Jim Graham of rcgroups' alter ego... Was started back when theprofilebrotherhood.com site first started up.

Sounds like quite the history documentary plot

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Ahh I miss the old Billy Hell RC site, he sold some great planes off that site. Billy Hell is Jim Graham of rcgroups' alter ego... Was started back when theprofilebrotherhood.com site first started up.
Me mentioned "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" :veryshocked: :scaredchair:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Well I made it out to the field a little late this morning. I had to stop and get new tires on the way. When I got there the wind was blowing a steady 20 mph or so. Everyone was leaving... I had wanted to do some thing with my aerobeez 74" Slick to make it have a more axial roll. I didnt bother unpacking the car. I gave a couple of the guys a hard time for a minute as they were packing up and drove here to the office to tackle some work.

This will give me a week to re-hinge one of the elevators that I can't quite get 45* of throw on without binding.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
You gave them hell for not flying, then never unpacked and left? Shame on you! To funny!

Haha ya :) I told them I would fly if they hung out and watched. It wasnt worth risking the airplane if nobody was going to watch. No sense crashing with no witnesses :D. When the wings came off my 70" AJ Slick my biggest regret (besides losing the plane) was that nobody else got to see it.