• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Haha ya :) I told them I would fly if they hung out and watched. It wasnt worth risking the airplane if nobody was going to watch. No sense crashing with no witnesses :D. When the wings came off my 70" AJ Slick my biggest regret (besides losing the plane) was that nobody else got to see it.

Thinking about others
Austin Blair approves this message

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
:d :d :d <--- tried really hard to make 3 grins... gave up :D

Last edited by a moderator:

aronph

70cc twin V2
*off subject*....
I'm going to Arizona next winter. eff winter. eff snow. So I'm looking at puting the bike in my van then puting a towbar on the van and pulling it down with the dually. Anybody have knowledge/opinions/info/links to towbar stuff?

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
20 mph! I fly my vapor in that. :bull: Come on Nate, you gotz the skills. Fair weather flying is for the circle flyers! :thumbup:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
20 mph! I fly my vapor in that. :bull: Come on Nate, you gotz the skills. Fair weather flying is for the circle flyers! :thumbup:

Haha I was sure I'd catch some flak sooner or later :) I suppose I could have gotten my stuff out and flew just on principal but I was too lazy if nobody was sticking around. My buddy Brigg had another commitment... if he was there we would have flown for a few hours for sure.

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Haha! I fly mostly at my house. So I do fly in stupid wind sometimes just because I want to fly super bad. Not much fun to drive to the field and fly alone. Not even safe really.

Our field was empty today because of an 8-10 mph crosswind that many guys in our club find uncomfortable to fly in. So I had the whole place to myself to practice low level knife-edge passes with my 74" Edge right down the runway. :D

Marc

lonely.jpg