• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

A

admin

As the title says... a place for anyone to hang out and talk about anything... espcially random topics that don't fall into other threads.
This thread is the 3DRCForums spot where we can all interact! Keep it civil and friendly, and the mods will give you some leeway in here.

Last edited by a moderator:

quadracer

100cc
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

Maybe I'm the only one who likes to see the latest posts at the top, but I've tried every option Tapatalk offers, and cannot get it to load the latest posts first. I hate having to change to the last page to see the latest posts..

Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

3dbobz

30cc
Maybe I'm the only one who likes to see the latest posts at the top, but I've tried every option Tapatalk offers, and cannot get it to load the latest posts first. I hate having to change to the last page to see the latest posts..

I am having the same problem

I'm pretty sure it's in either the Tapatalk settings, or in the forum settings somewhere.