• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 35% Krill Extra 330SC....CUSTOM-ARF!!!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Between packing boxes, loading and unloading, and just generally going through a ton of stuff as we get closer to moving, I did manage to do some sheeting on the Raven canopy. Was hoping to just glue the balsa together and glue the whole thing down, but since there is a slight compound curve to the deck that doesn't work (the balsa buckles)....so had to do a couple of smaller strips on the sides and then finish with the top section. Thin CA to glue the balsa sheets to each other and Gorilla glue to hold everything together.
DSC04114.JPG
DSC04115.JPG DSC04116.JPG DSC04117.JPG

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Earle... coming along nice... when you get moved and finish with this project/canopy... would be great if you would step back and give a little more details on that airplane stand... I know you have touched on it here and there.... but, you know... more detail is always better for us outside looking in... I need to get one pulled together soon... and your looks perfect... carry on with the awesome work !! :D