• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I think I'm going to sneak out of work a tad early and go test the new motor and speed control in my T-Rex 550 heli. I haven't informed my brother that I work with of that yet, but since its after 11am and he still has yet to get here he doesn't have room to complain.;)

Trailer packed and ready! Heading out first thing tomorrow am!:fist_pump:

Attachments

• 20150826_175614.jpg
    20150826_175614.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 184

flycanic

70cc twin V2
My Grandson and I just got back from the field. The sun was going down, and with all the smoke in the air the sun looked pink. My grandson flew his sport cub and I test flew a Eflite RARE-BEAR. but ended up breaking the 8X8 prop on the landing. Phot0's Incl. We are getting planes loaded to head out for Gillette Wyo. in the morning. I was hoping to take the Rare-Bear, but I can't get a prop until Monday. DARN!!! LOL!!! Next time.IMG_4367.JPG IMG_4368.JPG IMG_4369.JPG IMG_4370.JPG IMG_4371.JPG

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Re-maidened the Extra 330SC again tonight :) All went well. Still tweaking the carb, but getting very close. Will be swapping the Xoar 27x10, which is stupid loud, for a Falcon 28x9 cf tomorrow and back to IMAC practice again :)
Glad to hear she flies again. Very happy for you Mark. Nice to hear that now cs 3 dub is powering the 330 once more.