• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Happy:Dpilot after the maiden! She flew great and was almost fully trimmed out when leaving the ground. Maybe 2 click of right aileron and a couple clicks up and she was rock steady. The DL 50 makes it a rocket!:fist_pump:

Attachments

• DSCF4763.JPG
    DSCF4763.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 197

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Got out with @mulehead1969 and @Paul Puszynski for a couple flights tonight. First flights on Sukhoi since aileron servo change. The specky 6030's just wouldn't do it. These 94780 airtronics are up to the task though, no more blow back. Man this thing tracks like it's on rails. Work on throttle curve with @emtp275 , and maybe I can finally start enjoying her. I did give her a few snaps, but only cause Warren said he was gonna call me a kitty if I didn't.:lol2: Also check out the pics of the new shelf and oil holder Warren came up with for his trailer.

Attachments

• IMG_20150825_170724.jpg
    IMG_20150825_170724.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_20150825_170719.jpg
    IMG_20150825_170719.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 187

emtp275

100cc
Got out with @mulehead1969 and @Paul Puszynski for a couple flights tonight. First flights on Sukhoi since aileron servo change. The specky 6030's just wouldn't do it. These 94780 airtronics are up to the task though, no more blow back. Man this thing tracks like it's on rails. Work on throttle curve with @emtp275 , and maybe I can finally start enjoying her. I did give her a few snaps, but only cause Warren said he was gonna call me a kitty if I didn't.:lol2: Also check out the pics of the new shelf and oil holder Warren came up with for his trailer.

I looked at diamond plate for transmitter and fuel can restraint not the cheapest way to do it but I like the way it looks, 91 is ready I hope the new gear shows up tomorrow or Thursday if not the broken is just fine LOL "Just flex her till it kicks back and stop"

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I looked at diamond plate for transmitter and fuel can restraint not the cheapest way to do it but I like the way it looks, 91 is ready I hope the new gear shows up tomorrow or Thursday if not the broken is just fine LOL "Just flex her till it kicks back and stop"
He talking fuel box, and possibly even transmitter case box. Gear should be here by thur., mine only took 2 days to get here.