• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I was out with a few great friends and test flew a couple Electrics. The one that Impressed my the most was my buddy's ADDICTION-X from Precision Aerobatics Test flight went Great. The wind was out of the South at 5 to 10 Here is a short Video
Maybe change the video settings from private to public?:way_to_go:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I was out with a few great friends and test flew a couple Electrics. The one that Impressed my the most was my buddy's ADDICTION-X from Precision Aerobatics Test flight went Great. The wind was out of the South at 5 to 10 Here is a short Video
Purdy darn cool!!

flycanic

70cc twin V2
Here is the Night VisionAire during the daylight hours. Sure is amazing how much video time and photo's you can do when Your camera battery is fully CHARGED. LOL!!! I am headed out to fly shortly to do some Night Flying. Just about Midnight and it is DARK. Here is a short video we took today of the Night VisionAire

Last edited:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Got out today with @ChickenBalls @mulehead1969 @lawnman along with Carl, Bryson, Jim and a few other folks for a great day of flying. Everybody got some flying in and best part we all headed home with the same number of parts we showed up with!;)
Big event for me was maiden of the ultimate. What a rocket! Was very pleased. The most trimmed out plane I have ever maiden. Flew on rails as long as I kept my shaking hands from moving the sticks too much.:LOL_gif:Pics to follow.
Congrats Bart it was a GOOD day yesterday, those nervous shakes are just one of the reasons I love this hobby, makes ya fill ALIVE. It won't be long and you an the Ultimate will be good friends.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
. Visions of a crumpled airframe and red jugs in the dirt scared the bajeebas outta me.[/QUOTE said:
Hey Rob, I don't care what color they are, visions of ANY jugs of that size in the dirt would scare the HE__ out of most of us. Not to mention the plane they're supposed to be connected to. . . . o_O

Sorry Guys. Had a hard time uploading some pics:mad: from yesterdays flying but finally got it working.:) Thanks to Donnie @ChickenBalls for the photos!

Attachments

• DSCF4758.JPG
    DSCF4758.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 175