• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

That's awesome guys.... Damn I wish I were down there with ya'll.
Glad you got her back in one piece. I know a change of "Under Garment":LOL_gif:would have been in order for me.
Yep anytime you are in Carolina you are welcomed to fly and hang out with us!:yesss:Always a spare room available at one of the SMAC flyers homes!

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Yep had a great time with the guys, @emtp275 @ChickenBalls @mulehead1969 , Carl, his son Bryson. Visiting with Mr Herb, seeing Jim do some more student training on his foam Decathlon and especially watching my son Ben fly his first 30cc gasser flight.:D Yep he has been practicing on the flat foamies and it was apparent when he started to do waterfalls. I haven't tried that yet on my gassers! :eek:Indeed I need to grow a bigger pair and step up. Have been a little complacent on my flying for a while now. Time to step it up!:way_to_go:
Join me and Warren in the morning

BalsaDust

Truck is loaded with a Carden cap and a couple profiles. Plan to have fun tomorrow but more than anything I plan to finally start playing with the P-mixes in my radio. Figure like terryscustom says we buy these fancy radios for a reason, might as well use the features they have.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Truck is loaded with a Carden cap and a couple profiles. Plan to have fun tomorrow but more than anything I plan to finally start playing with the P-mixes in my radio. Figure like terryscustom says we buy these fancy radios for a reason, might as well use the features they have.
I helped my flying partner in crime Tony, tune the mixes in his 35% Pilot 330SC a few weeks ago that I've been trying to get him to do since last year, and he says it's like a new plane. Now you see him making nice knife edge passes and slow rolls with a big smile.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I was planing on taking my Pilot Edge out today for some abuse, but my flying buddy Tony can't make it so I decided it's time to maiden my new Goblin 570 heli instead.

Since the wind is supposed to be very light, I'm going to throw my Crack Pitts in the truck as well. It's been hanging on the wall for 2 years so it's about time I use it.

BalsaDust

I helped my flying partner in crime Tony, tune the mixes in his 35% Pilot 330SC a few weeks ago that I've been trying to get him to do since last year, and he says it's like a new plane. Now you see him making nice knife edge passes and slow rolls with a big smile.

Yeah i have a little sabre35 from value hobbies that I played with mixes on on Friday. Took a few flights but I have it doing KE pretty well now which is impressive as that plane did not KE well at all before. Can tell I think I'm gonna want a better radio in the future though. Mine currently only has 6 P-mixes so it limits things a bit and I had to use one for my elevators since I have dual servos in the cap. I'm having fun though and that's all that matter.