• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So where is everyone from? Countries? States?

sparkx38

50cc
Jedijody;7532 wrote: South central Washington State.

White Salmon, WA, directly across the Columbia River from Hood River, OR.

The wind surfing/sail boarding capital if the world.

We recently vacationed at Hood mountain. Very beautiful area.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Another one from the bankrupt (Both fiscally and morally) state of Illinois. Where our Governors next home after the Governor's mansion is usually the penitentiary.

About 20 minutes east of St. Louis.

Ant

50cc
Jetpainter;7780 wrote: Another one from the bankrupt (Both fiscally and morally) state of Illinois. Where our Governors next home after the Governor's mansion is usually the penitentiary.

About 20 minutes east of St. Louis.

My state, R.I. maybe the smallest, but we more than make up for it in corruption...you're not alone. :upset:

thurmma

150cc
Grew up in Northern Minnesota, spent 20 in the Corps and I currently live in Rogers, AR which is the nw corner of AR. Home of Walmart.

Coming to ya from Grayson, Georgia. We are about 25 miles East of Atlanta. For those that don't know us, Yak Attack is my son. Our initials are MO and JO, which became MOJO Aviation about 10 years ago.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
shotgun;7795 wrote: Coming to ya from Grayson, Georgia. We are about 25 miles East of Atlanta. For those that don't know us, Yak Attack is my son. Our initials are MO and JO, which became MOJO Aviation about 10 years ago.

:biggrin-new: