• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So where is everyone from? Countries? States?

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
rcbobp;7938 wrote: Baltimore, MD. Home of edible crabs!

LOL, last time I was there I had a soft shell dish. I didn't crap my pants or anything, but I was pinching pretty tight that night.

Tankd

30cc
images

kwj48

70cc twin V2
Born and raised in Chesterfield Virginia for 44 1/2 years. Gonna move somewhere else someday. :distant:

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Ken-H;7943 wrote: LOL, last time I was there I had a soft shell dish. I didn't crap my pants or anything, but I was pinching pretty tight that night.

Funny stuff. Next time have some steamed crabs with Old Bay seasoning and cold beeer. MMMMmmmmmm.

Mikeq

150cc
Ken-H;7943 wrote: LOL, last time I was there I had a soft shell dish. I didn't crap my pants or anything, but I was pinching pretty tight that night.

Had a similar incident with oysters on the half shell.... haven't had them since...I stay away from anything raw now especially sushi just too risky.:distrust: