• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So where is everyone from? Countries? States?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
We've had a pretty heavy flow of new members in the last twenty four hours or so and I'm seeing email addresses from around the world.

Who's here and from where?

For me it's simple, the Garden State, USA......aka New Jersey!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
The Show Me State. Or as I like say, "The Show Em to Me State!" Sullivan Missouri USA. About an hour West of St. Louis.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
So I'll see you at Rolla?

I saw the UK and Australia come through my inbox this evening, we'll see who's representing the international flyers....Taz is from Israel, I know that.

Ant

50cc
The ocean state, Rhode Island. Fly with some great guys and pilots at South Shore RC in Bridgewater, MA.

BalsaDust

Bartman;7412 wrote: We've had a pretty heavy flow of new members in the last twenty four hours or so and I'm seeing email addresses from around the world.

Who's here and from where?

For me it's simple, the Garden State, USA......aka New Jersey!

So your saying your a "YANKEE". Lol just kidding. I'm from good ole virginia.

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Bowling green, Kentucky. Actually a small community outside of their..

I drive fords even though they make corvettes here :)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
cbarnes0061;7422 wrote: So your saying your a "YANKEE". Lol just kidding. I'm from good ole virginia.

i love Virginia.....flew into Roanoke, Charlottesville, Norfolk, Richmond, it's beautiful there!