• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So where is everyone from? Countries? States?

Jedijody

50cc
South central Washington State.

White Salmon, WA, directly across the Columbia River from Hood River, OR.

The wind surfing/sail boarding capital if the world.

Islandflyer;7456 wrote: Born and raised in Tahiti, lived in Hawaii for the past 14 years, will be relocated in Orlando Florida in a couple of week.

Hawaii to Orlando...what'd you do to deserve that punishment?

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
Was born and raised in Riverside, CA. Transplanted to Colonial Heights, VA (about 20 miles south of Richmond, VA) bout 22 years ago.

AEROSHELDON;7433 wrote: Colorado, Denver area, USA.

It is beautiful here!!

I've thought very seriously about moving up to that area. We visited the Colorado Springs area a couple of months ago and fell in love! I was a little concerned about the winters. I'm from Norman, OK so I'm used to some crazy weather, but don't know quite how bad it gets up there.

Alky6

150cc
Dixon, California. Small little agricultural community about 20 miles west of Sacramento. Got a nice road separating two fields that I fly off of. Have to play nice with the crop dusters and my buddies that farm the property.:shaking-hands-smile

Mikeq

150cc
bigblueswope;7534 wrote: Hawaii to Orlando...what'd you do to deserve that punishment?

I can relate to that statement...I was stationed at Camp Smith overlooking Pearl Harbor for 2 years then got sent back to Camp Lejeune North Carolina. Needless to say, I had geographical withdrawals from about three months. I miss Hawaii and plan to go back for a visit sometime in the future.