• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So where is everyone from? Countries? States?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
TazmanianDevil;7619 wrote: Nice thread.

I'm from Jerusalem Israel.

A pleasure meeting ya all...see you soon.

mostly from the US with Australia and Israel joining us so far.

Is Giant Scale RC less common in other areas of the world or are we just getting started in getting the word out? I'll have to start bringing stickers with me when I travel for work. :)

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I currently call home Boise and it is listed in my profile. The last couple weeks I have been away from home. I am currently in Jackson Wyoming. I have a great view of the Teton mountains here. Unfortunately there is no flying field here locally. I did bring my 60" laser to fly, but in hindsight the dead end street nearby was just a little tight for landing. It was a narrow one lane road with obstacles on both sides with the added joy of a gusty crosswind. After trying to get some good photos hovering with the Grand in the background I clipped the wing into my jeep and banged up the plane pretty good (ordered a new one and will fix the old one this winter).

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
Bartman;7734 wrote: mostly from the US with Australia and Israel joining us so far.

Is Giant Scale RC less common in other areas of the world or are we just getting started in getting the word out? I'll have to start bringing stickers with me when I travel for work. :)

Stickers? You have stickers? :smile-new: