• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So where is everyone from? Countries? States?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
my wife keeps asking me if i'd consider moving to the Chicago area....not sure how to respond although we love visiting her brother in Arlington Heights....llooooonnnnnnnnggggg winters but love the Packers so who knows. we don't see many Packers games on TV in NJ. :(

Bears comment from Snowdog in 3....2.....1....

SnowDog

Bartman;7440 wrote: my wife keeps asking me if i'd consider moving to the Chicago area....not sure how to respond although we love visiting her brother in Arlington Heights....llooooonnnnnnnnggggg winters but love the Packers so who knows. we don't see many Packers games on TV in NJ. :(

Bears comment from Snowdog in 3....2.....1....

Next time you come to Arlington Heights to visit, let me know, I've got planes you can fly!

Crystal Lake is not far from Arlington Heights.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Raised on Long Island, moved to Mt Vernon Ohio after the service, currently living in Benbrook Texas.