• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Bipeguy03

150cc
It was a mess all weekend at CBB. PA gear strung out in there, broken airplane, finished another at the event and maidened it.

Weekend after this is when the dust starts flying!

I wanted to go to CBB but the brakes on my truck went out on Friday, and I couldn't get parts until today. :( Hope everyone had fun!

Brakes are for quitters. Lol!

Lots of fun, a little weather threatened us, around 430 each day and around 2 Sunday. Lots of flying, 4 wrecks, 2 of which were total losses.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Brakes are for quitters. Lol!

Lots of fun, a little weather threatened us, around 430 each day and around 2 Sunday. Lots of flying, 4 wrecks, 2 of which were total losses.

Yea, I get to be a little bit of a chicken Sh!t when I hit the "Whoa Pedal" and nothing happens ;)

Sucks that couple people lost their birds, but glad it turned out well!

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Put some tool holders, and a small shelf, on the two sides of the front counter/cabinet area. Should work ok..

bench_tools1.jpg

bench_tools1.jpg bench_tools2.jpg bench_tools3.jpg bench_tools4.jpg bench_tools5.jpg bench_tools6.jpg bench_tools7.jpg