Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Discussion in 'Field Gear, Camping Equipment, and Trailers' started by Wacobipe, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Got a real nice REI 6 man tent that I'm bringing down for any body who needs it. Plenty of room for you and other gsn folks to use. Right @49dimes ! Rent is beer for the duration. :p

49dimes likes this.
  2. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

WOW! You give me :cheers:FREE BEER just for sleeping in your tent!?!?! I'm Game!:)

3. jhelber08

jhelber08 70cc twin V2

Beer and cheeseburgers!!!

combat chicken and 49dimes like this.
  4. Humm.:roflmao: That's a good one! Ok. I'll bite. You bring yourself and your purple people eater for me to fly and sure free place to stay and adult beverages to boot!:cheers:

stangflyer and 49dimes like this.
  5. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

May just have to take you up on that. Throw in a cheeseburger or two and you can fly purple till ya pink:p.

But the bitter sweet here is it all depends on how my road trip to get purples big brother out of jail in Deland goes:cautious:.

stangflyer and combat chicken like this.
  6. Just come to Nall. Pilot will have a big ole tent with plenty of purple big brothers. Two birds with one stone!:epic:

49dimes and stangflyer like this.
  7. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Figured you say that.......I must be PHYSCIC!:ghost:........uhm er or........PHYSCOTIC :too-happy:.

combat chicken likes this.
  8. So, let me see if I got this straight.

Lots of beer + lots of food + lots of men + a tent = Dutch Oven.

You boys have fun at Nall!:roflmao:

Snoopy1, Wacobipe, stangflyer and 2 others like this.
  9. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    When all of you go to JoeNull where about will all of you be. Would be nice to say hello.

10. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

I have a 16' x 7' Lark Trailer, with a ramp door, and two 40% airplanes, not more than 500 pounds total of weight in the trailer.

It has a V-nose,
    for the past 2 years, I will travel to 8 to 10 events per year, mostly IMAC competitions.

What I have noticed, if ambient temp is in 80's or higher, and my AC is on, as I travel up a grade, the motor temp, as well as tranny temp goes up.

If ambient temp is over 90, and with AC off, as I travel at 60 MPH and over a grade, temps go up as well.

And if ambient temp is over 100 F, not good!!

I have a 2008 Escalade ESV with tow package, and 160,000 miles.
    I have changed tranny fluid, oil, and coolant 2 months ago.
    Still has this problem.

It does have a tranny oil cooler.

Anyone know what else I can do?

I was considering getting a new truck, anyone have any advice on that?
    GMC vs Chevy Silverado vs Ford F-150

IMG_1925.jpg