• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

My buddy and I went to Parts Express on Sat, and picked up a AM/FM receiver with seperate blutooth module along with some Dayton Audio 3.5" cube speakers. Not gonna be crazy loud by any stretch of the word, but functional, of course.

Still on the look out for a 3 drawer tool box that will servo as the platform for the front workbench. Been looking at this here...... http://m.lowes.com/pd/Gladiator-31-in-H-x-28-in-W-x-18-in-D-Metal-Multipurpose-Cabinet/4742024. But the drawers dont lock. We want something on that line that locks.

Then doing a half shelf for 1 GS airplane, which will also servo as a 2nd heli work bench too. I have the heli rail in already, and it definitely functions and retains helis like a champ.

Bipeguy03

150cc
My buddy and I went to Parts Express on Sat, and picked up a AM/FM receiver with seperate blutooth module along with some Dayton Audio 3.5" cube speakers. Not gonna be crazy loud by any stretch of the word, but functional, of course.

Still on the look out for a 3 drawer tool box that will servo as the platform for the front workbench. Been looking at this here...... http://m.lowes.com/pd/Gladiator-31-in-H-x-28-in-W-x-18-in-D-Metal-Multipurpose-Cabinet/4742024. But the drawers dont lock. We want something on that line that locks.

Then doing a half shelf for 1 GS airplane, which will also servo as a 2nd heli work bench too. I have the heli rail in already, and it definitely functions and retains helis like a champ.

It will be plenty loud, I went over kill and put 200watts in mine and I hardly turn the volume up lol

It was a mess all weekend at CBB. PA gear strung out in there, broken airplane, finished another at the event and maidened it.

Weekend after this is when the dust starts flying!