• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

pawnshopmike

Staff member
That's good! With all of the rain we've been having in western So. Dak., the humidity has been nasty. Highest I've ever experienced.
The humidity in Council Bluffs during the Cornhuck was nasty also. Probably the cause of the unusual amount of deadsticks.
Yup. It's raining again tonight! Ugh!

Bipeguy03

150cc
More rain... Hopefully the weekend pans out!!

wp_ss_20150709_0001.png

Bipeguy03

150cc
Thanks!!! I've still got some tweaking to do on the wing rack, but I think its going to work great. Made it all the way to Indiana and didn't budge :) That's the one problem with having 2 biplanes, transporting 8 wing panels!! Lol

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Thanks!!! I've still got some tweaking to do on the wing rack, but I think its going to work great. Made it all the way to Indiana and didn't budge :) That's the one problem with having 2 biplanes, transporting 8 wing panels!! Lol
Cool deal bro. I'm in Indian this weekend too. Mini vacation with the family in Indianapolis.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Cool deal bro. I'm in Indian this weekend too. Mini vacation with the family in Indianapolis.

We were just up in Converse. The plan was we were going to go to Celina OH for a Giant Scale event, but when we got there the parking lot was a swamp. We were worried we'd get hung up so we took off to Converse and had our own makeshift fun fly. I think I actually had more fun that way ;)

We were just up in Converse. The plan was we were going to go to Celina OH for a Giant Scale event, but when we got there the parking lot was a swamp. We were worried we'd get hung up so we took off to Converse and had our own makeshift fun fly. I think I actually had more fun that way ;)

What do you mean there was a swamp for a parking lot ohio....................it's not like we have had record rain fall during flying season