• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DA-70

Judge

70cc twin V2
DA is notorious for not publishing estimated HP ratings. I get why, but sometimes it is a handy first approximation worth knowing. So, anyone seen an HP estimate for the 70 twin??

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
DA is notorious for not publishing estimated HP ratings. I get why, but sometimes it is a handy first approximation worth knowing. So, anyone seen an HP estimate for the 70 twin??

My educated guess w/stock type in cowls would be 71/2 but I have never seen DA use fractional HP in the estimates they do give on other engines.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Ok for those who may still be wanting to know which engines are affected:

DA states it is engines 0001 through 0242.

Just installed this engine in an EF 88" edge. :brian-banana::dancing-chicken::mario-banana::yesss: WOW!! awesome!!

I got in 8 or 9 flights today and each flight the engine begin to deliver more and more power. Geesh keep this up and I think I will buy another one!! :way_to_go:. Factory needle settings were a little rich so I found. Leaning out the low needle a bit seemed to help a great deal.

Looking forward to the next time I get to go out!!

Falcon 25x8W is a great combo too.