• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Article: 65 Vyper Review

Manta

70cc twin V2
Hey KM,Horton,Ben,whomever may know,When running the rear rudder servo position,my elevator hits the rudder rod. Do i just cut a slot and recover that spot?Whachu guys doin bout that?
Rbirk,i think I remember you ran the servo in the back.. I'm gonna scroll back through your review.you may have already answered this question and i just forgot.

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
Hey KM,Horton,Ben,whomever may know,When running the rear rudder servo position,my elevator hits the rudder rod. Do i just cut a slot and recover that spot?Whachu guys doin bout that?
Rbirk,i think I remember you ran the servo in the back.. I'm gonna scroll back through your review.you may have already answered this question and i just forgot.

i answered you on TOS. if my answer doesnt make sense just let me know and i can take pics

Manta

70cc twin V2
i answered you on TOS. if my answer doesnt make sense just let me know and i can take pics

Thanks man im heading over there now,just relooked at the manual and found an answer there that i hadnt scrolled all the way down to.. lol DUH imagine that,its in the manual heheheh..

Manta

70cc twin V2
well, i cut the tip off of another servo arm and used it as a spacer.looks like thats how it was done in the manual.. it is still very,very close. Not sure i like it. Will play with it some more tomorrow afternoon when i get to hodges.

Manta

70cc twin V2
Maiden complete. Sorry no video it was a typical non event for maiden. Maybe 2 clicks of trim here and there but no more than that. Man I have so missed my vyper. This one has gobs of power as I went up in kv for this plane. She will haul the mail for sure. I didnt do too much low as Ive not been flying as and was dialing her in. Man having the pack in just about the middle of the tray is just awesome.

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
Maiden complete. Sorry no video it was a typical non event for maiden. Maybe 2 clicks of trim here and there but no more than that. Man I have so missed my vyper. This one has gobs of power as I went up in kv for this plane. She will haul the mail for sure. I didnt do too much low as Ive not been flying as and was dialing her in. Man having the pack in just about the middle of the tray is just awesome.

yeah i went with the 450kv and its a screamer with a 17x10. cant wait to try the mejzlik 18x8e prop on her. truly is nothing like having a vyper in the stable!

joshgluck

100cc
Congrats on the maiden! I've got mine in the back of the truck for some flying today! Cant wait to drop a pack in!

Send some pics or video when you get a chance

Manta

70cc twin V2
U got it buddy. Im heading home for a day or two. Will be back tues eve at latest. Will get pics and hopefully some vid up by wed eve

joshgluck

100cc
U got it buddy. Im heading home for a day or two. Will be back tues eve at latest. Will get pics and hopefully some vid up by wed eve

Had mine up today for two flights while hanging with NJSwede up at SSS.. I fly like a granny and in a circle :)

Gotta get lower, slower and more radical.. Think I'll wait a while, I really like this plane. Time to mess with real flight while I work on the pucker at the field.

Hope you guys all got out for some flights!

Manta

70cc twin V2
2300 watts on this bird is borderline mental issue dept heheheh. I like it. :)
Think i need less aileron tho, it rolls like a drill bit. Wheeeee!