• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Article: 65 Vyper Review

djmoose

70cc twin V2
I just got off the phone with Dale, and he mentioned having some new stuff arriving soon. Maybe you should send him an email or give him a call at the number on his website and find out how long you'll be waiting if you want to order from him.
It may be better than a compromise, to just wait a little while if they'll restock soon.

Who is Dale?

joshgluck

100cc
I just got off the phone with Dale, and he mentioned having some new stuff arriving soon. Maybe you should send him an email or give him a call at the number on his website and find out how long you'll be waiting if you want to order from him.
It may be better than a compromise, to just wait a little while if they'll restock soon.

Dang Gary... Reading my mind... It was on my list of things to do today... I only got done with item one, create the list :)

Will call him tomorrow maybe even email tonight.

Had anyone figured out where to enter the discount code for liking epbuddy on Facebook? I couldn't find it last time..

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
rcbirk, did you remove the blind nuts before bolting the motrolfly on?

i did, but if using threaded standoffs you dont have to. definitely have to redrill for the motor though. shouldve come with a paper template in the box for the motor as the x mount is not removable

SnowDog

Here's how mine looked...you can see the original holes that didn't line up.
20121212_214837.jpg

I removed the blind nuts.

joshgluck

100cc
Maidened my new to me vype today.. All I can say is sick!

First trimming was hairy and scary :)
8 flights later and I'm loving it... Need more batts

uploadfromtaptalk1366068434132.jpg