• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Article: 65 Vyper Review

gyro

GSN Contributor
Yes I did...Almost no coupling. I think I'll be able to "CG" the little bit of pitch coupling out by moving the pack forward a hair.

On the one I had, I wasn't able to move the battery aft enough to get a CG that I loved... seems for me to do 3D on this plane, I needed a neutral CG.

-G

Manta

70cc twin V2
Yes I did...Almost no coupling. I think I'll be able to "CG" the little bit of pitch coupling out by moving the pack forward a hair.

Ya mine got nern pitch coupling. Maybe a hair roll tho but with the crosswind weve has i just left it alone.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
the 65 got a little dirty yesterday...

65dirty_sm.jpg