• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Article: 65 Vyper Review

djmoose

70cc twin V2
I was told strictly IMAA at the main and 3D flight lines. You CAN fly them at the electric area, though.

Manta

70cc twin V2
I was told strictly IMAA at the main and 3D flight lines. You CAN fly them at the electric area, though.

I I think i remember that the wingspan had to be at least 70,or the plane had to be a 30% er? Correct me if i am wrong. So i guess the vyper falls just short of that. Altho i seem to remember last year there were some small go fast planes flying after like 5pm in the 3d line. Didnt go very well tho.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Actually, I think those regulations are during event time...so if it "ends" every day at 5...then anything goes after hours.

Manta

70cc twin V2
time to put some flying time on the vyper today. Going to our local friend's place we call RAA. lil Memorial Day fly in. Hope all ou guys,and girls get to spend today having a nice day.

Manta

70cc twin V2
Thanks buddy. They will. Its all about the setup i think, and forward speed. After Ben spent a little time with me on my red one in texas, harrier started getting mucho betta. :)
These guys in my humble opinion, like to fly with a lil nose forward cg. Once this spot is found, all moves tend to get gooder

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks buddy. They will. Its all about the setup i think, and forward speed. After Ben spent a little time with me on my red one in texas, harrier started getting mucho betta. :)
These guys in my humble opinion, like to fly with a lil nose forward cg. Once this spot is found, all moves tend to get gooder

Well, you've done a good job showing its possible. Also, really like that short you're wearing :D