• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

42" Vyper Bype

So... I think I'll open that Vyper Bype box tomorrow... :ecstatic:

I'm a little jealous. I always planned on getting this thing right when it came out, but things aren't as planned right now. Maybe sometime soon, but I gotta get new batteries for the planes I have first. Let me know how it is, video would be awesome!!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hey Dan! Hope you're doing well man, haven't seen you around in a while!

3DRCForums will be publishing an official review of the Byper soon, plenty of pics, and a little video footage as well :) Have you seen Joe's video of it?

Take care,

-G

Don't glue the gear in.....just put the gear in and then the wedge that holds it in.....then drill two small holes through the two formers (in front of and behind the gear) and the wedge and put a couple of screws through them... If the gear is bent too often and breaks, you can replace it...

SteveT
Thanks Steve...great idea if I build an other Buck Huck or a 1.5 I'll do that.

thanks Andy

SteveT.

100cc
OK Gary…how do you do the cool “foot note” at the bottom of your posts. Now that you have added an action plane I must know how to do it too.

I'm not Gary....but it's under "edit signature" in your setting to the left when at your home page of 3DRC...use one of the emoticons, and type in what you want it to say...

SteveT

Rick

30cc
If you have any interest at all in biplanes you need to get the Vyper Bype.

Got my maiden flight and a few others in today. Wow, what a nice plane to fly, great job 3DHS crew! I still have a little mixing to do but not much. The red one really stands out while in the air, this one is a keeper!

Here is a picture of the Vyper Bype side by side with the small GP Reactor Bipe to get a size comparision.

Byper2.jpg

I'm not Gary....but it's under "edit signature" in your setting to the left when at your home page of 3DRC...use one of the emoticons, and type in what you want it to say...

SteveT
Thanks Steve
I thought it was there and tried it before and didn’t work. I have tried is again, maybe it takes a little while to “reboot” so you can see it???