• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

42" Vyper Bype

Hey Dan! Hope you're doing well man, haven't seen you around in a while!

3DRCForums will be publishing an official review of the Byper soon, plenty of pics, and a little video footage as well :) Have you seen Joe's video of it?

Take care,

-G

Yeah, things have been crazy busy lately. Hopefull I'll be able to spend more time here soon. Anxious to see the review. I've seen Joe's video of they Bype multiple times...... :thumbup:

SteveT.

100cc
Yeah, things have been crazy busy lately. Hopefull I'll be able to spend more time here soon. Anxious to see the review. I've seen Joe's video of they Bype multiple times...... :thumbup:

Anybody that likes bipes, 3DHS, and Joe Smith has... :D :D

SteveT

gyro

GSN Contributor
Happiness is...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350221461.299659.jpg

Starting a new 3DHS build :)

ryan_m

100cc
you mean you don't have that thing built yet?
You unboxed it last night, you should be almost done by now!

gyro

GSN Contributor
you mean you don't have that thing built yet?
You unboxed it last night, you should be almost done by now!

That pic was from last night :)

I'm working on i intermittently throughout the day, but using a stop watch to keep track of the time.

-g

SnowDog

I'd like to see a variety of shots of the cowl...I'd like to see if/how they changed the cooling holes in the cowl for the bype as compared to standard Vyper cowl.