• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

SnowDog

I can't really afford anything but I'll have to stop in just in case there is something I can't resist.:D

I can't really afford anything either, but I'll be there anyway. I think my wife will require me to hand over my credit card before the sale begins. :)

Even without buying anything, it is still really good entertainment! :flyer:

I can't really afford anything either, but I'll be there anyway. I think my wife will require me to hand over my credit card before the sale begins. :)

Even without buying anything, it is still really good entertainment! :flyer:

Yeah but you don't need the card cause paypal already has the info.:D

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
lalalalalalalala... I'm too poor to participate this go around... dang graduate degree is sucking me dry :(

teookie

70cc twin V2
Thursday friday was good. I am not used to landing on tarmac as we have a cloth runway. Snapped the landing gear on the baby vyper and non in stock right now.

I fixed mine by scuffing up with sandpaper, and then sandwiching the break with two pieces of light ply and epoxy. I then spray painted the light ply black so most of the time you didn't even notice the splint. Worked great.

robj

70cc twin V2
Thursday friday was good. I am not used to landing on tarmac as we have a cloth runway. Snapped the landing gear on the baby vyper and non in stock right now.

You fly at Houston Sportflyers? Only one around Spring I know with a rug. Funny thing about arca, the south wind usually comes over your shoulder so the best standing position is center or left of the center(because of the rise on the north). A lot more runway to the north since that added some for the jets. But Sat landing the other way should have been easier(I like R-L more but rarely get to do that down here with the winds and field position). That 87 would get to a walking speed, then almost touch down, then a gust would pop it back up. Big foamy.