• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

robj

70cc twin V2
was it for sale? Looked new and I think it had a mintor 22 on it.

It was not, that was Pat's and I think he only had a couple flights on it. He couldn't get it started the first time. Then they were flying it when I was up once. Interesting automatic choke disengauge.

Where were you, bet we passed each other a dozen times! Where you parked, what did you fly? Many picked up on me with my homemade trailer, probably a dozen folks came over for a look. hehe, even early in the morning when I was sleeping. Nice weather and I slept with the ramp down. :) Funny they would say that's it!

Rob

G.P.

70cc twin V2
We require you to have a 3DHS account. If you have placed an order with us, you are good to go. Now might be a good time to be certain you shipping address is accurate. If you win an item, we will ship it to whatever shipping address is on your account. Please do not ask for it to be shipped elsewhere.
That makes everyone outside of the U.S. ineligible.

Saves me time and possibly money I guess.

gyro

GSN Contributor
That makes everyone outside of the U.S. ineligible.

Saves me time and possibly money I guess.

Why is that? Are you not able enter a non US address into the 3dhs system?

I want you to be able to participate....

-G