• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

teookie

70cc twin V2
Dang, I just realized I'm going to have to put my girls down to bed right in the middle of the garage sale. Maybe I can just let them stay up and watch a movie... Their teachers will love dealing with them tomorrow! :p

Dang, I just realized I'm going to have to put my girls down to bed right in the middle of the garage sale. Maybe I can just let them stay up and watch a movie... Their teachers will love dealing with them tomorrow! :p

random grounding? early bed time? change all the clocks in the house so they go to sleep early?

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Looking and hoping for a deal maybe 42 slick, 41 edge. Can't get anything bigger than that since I just don't have room to fly anything bigger at the moment.