• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

gyro

GSN Contributor
So tonight Norton will announce the time the garage sale starts wednesday the 10th?!?!?! right?

I'm not sure who "Norton" is :p, but hopefully Horton will give us some more info soon :)

I can't wait for the garage sale to kick off... I'd really like a 70" Velox! I saw one at the Hucktoberfest in Austin, and it looks just as beautiful in person!

-G

SteveT.

100cc
But if you PM Norton....you might get an answer from and old guy from the "Jackie Gleason" show...

SteveT

Saw one there too but never saw it fly

I'm not sure who "Norton" is :p, but hopefully Horton will give us some more info soon :)

I can't wait for the garage sale to kick off... I'd really like a 70" Velox! I saw one at the Hucktoberfest in Austin, and it looks just as beautiful in person!

-G

Turnerm

50cc
I'm beyond jonesing for a 71 Slick but with a baby due any day now it's hard to justify buying a new one. A good garage sale one would do the trick though!! :D