• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Welcome to Tail Dragger Rc's support forum!

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Anyone using Taildraggers fuel pump? I would love to see how you have it mounted to your can.

461541_orig__36834.1405322747.1280.1280.jpg

I've debated on that fuel pump for some time now. But my SonicTronics gas pump still works great!! It is 8 years old, I think.... It's been a good'un! Can't complain about the lifespan of it! Then if I did complain, noone would listen! :)

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Bunky F. Knuckle;10275 wrote: I've debated on that fuel pump for some time now. But my SonicTronics gas pump still works great!! It is 8 years old, I think.... It's been a good'un! Can't complain about the lifespan of it! Then if I did complain, noone would listen! :)

What model SonicTronics? On all 4 models listed on their website say "THEY ARE NEVER TO BE USED WITH AUTOMOTIVE OR AIRCRAFT GASOLINE"

Taildraggerrc;10429 wrote: Well obviously I am using my pump:).

2 seasons now and holding up great.

Chad,

Thinking of giving one a try. Are you selling gas can cap inserts as well? If you got a pic of your set up, post it...

Jimbo

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
Chad,are you still working on the wireless system where we won't need to wire any servos?Oops,was I supposed to not mention that?

Glad to see you here Brother!!

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
mustangman40;10754 wrote: Chad,

Thinking of giving one a try. Are you selling gas can cap inserts as well? If you got a pic of your set up, post it...

Jimbo

Jimbo.. I am using an old Sullivan fuel pump bracket..

The pump has a mounting bracket attached. Zip tie it to your handle, ect.

We are considering a bracket next. Thanks

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
siko_flyer;10761 wrote: Chad,are you still working on the wireless system where we won't need to wire any servos?Oops,was I supposed to not mention that?

Glad to see you here Brother!!

Your worse than a hair salon!;)

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Just placed the order for my pump, hopefully it will make it by the weekend. On my fuel can I made a bracket that will work to attach the pump to. I am guessing I will just velcro and strap my LiFe battery to it as well. I had had a 4x4 plastic box on the side so this will be much more streamlined.

Chad do you disconnect the battery when traveling? That looks like a JR connector from the picture is that correct?

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Here is how I made a plate for the wing harness on my EF 104" Extra. I thought this thread needed some content. My radio tray is light plywood outlined in 1/4" balsa stock, It was covered in some spare mono coat I had laying around.

10807=4409-D2B_5599.jpg
10807=4409-D2B_5599.jpg

10807=4410-D2B_5600.jpg
10807=4410-D2B_5600.jpg