• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Welcome to Tail Dragger Rc's support forum!

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Spats;2983 wrote: 3x harness has made my life easier at the field. fast assembly:)
Thanks spats!

Dirt Doctor;2992 wrote: When are you going to get in more of the 2X harnesses?
All are in stock now:)

3daviator;2981 wrote: No doubt it's good, hope it didn't sound any other way, just figured you probably had some other ideas. I'll be watching................

I know. Just saying as 9 pins would be common. Thanks!

sparkx38

50cc
Taildraggerrc;3021 wrote: Thanks spats!

All are in stock now:)

I know. Just saying as 9 pins would be common. Thanks!

Glad this post came up. Reminded me I need to order me some 2x connectors.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

I just installed the heavy duty 20 AWG extension wires in my new 83" MXS and wow nice quality both connectors and silicone wire

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
Have 1 150cc with three servos per wing 150 with two per wing 100 with 2 per wing. Love your set up. I am Allen's Dad

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Dirt Doctor;3909 wrote: I will have to call you because the website still says "out of stock"!

If it is the green plugs they are out of stock.. We are only going to the flange mount red MPX exclusively. thanks