• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Welcome to Tail Dragger Rc's support forum!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just a quick "tip of the hat"... Thanks TDRC.... all my extensions arrived today. Guess it's time to start wiring the Sukhoi. Many thanks.... I do appreciate it.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Just finished another build with Taildragger extensions, multi-servo connectors, fuel dot and cowl louvers!!! Just was doing a look over today and thought I'd give a shout out to Chad for the great quality goodies!

BTW, those touch screen chargers are simply bad ass. Best chargers I've ever owned, period.
attachment.php

T.

4358=1737-image002.jpg
4358=1737-image002.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Terryscustom;4358 wrote: Just finished another build with Taildragger extensions, multi-servo connectors, fuel dot and cowl louvers!!! Just was doing a look over today and thought I'd give a shout out to Chad for the great quality goodies!

BTW, those touch screen chargers are simply bad ass. Best chargers I've ever owned, period.
attachment.php

T.

Ah...k. Now that is just almost too pretty to fly. Awesome looking ride!!!:cool:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
stangflyer;4363 wrote: Ah...k. Now that is just almost too pretty to fly. Awesome looking ride!!!:cool:

Thanks, got some stickers coming yet, going to fire tomorrow and maybe maiden depending on weather. As for too pretty, LOL, my goal on most maidens is at least one tail wheel drag on each maiden flight. This year I'm 5 for 5 so we'll see if I can get some grass stains on this puppy. 42% Hyperlite slick, weighs 28lb. 4oz. before stickers.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Terryscustom;4365 wrote: Thanks, got some stickers coming yet, going to fire tomorrow and maybe maiden depending on weather. As for too pretty, LOL, my goal on most maidens is at least one tail wheel drag on each maiden flight. This year I'm 5 for 5 so we'll see if I can get some grass stains on this puppy. 42% Hyperlite slick, weighs 28lb. 4oz. before stickers.

Oh dear Lord.... 42% at 28 lbs.? Uh...yeah....think you'll need plenty of Clorox to wash the stains away. LOL.... Good Luck on the maiden. Don't forget the pics.