• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Welcome to Tail Dragger Rc's support forum!

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Spats;15366 wrote: Did a small custom install on a new plane. Love these plus.

Very nice spats! Very creative.

We actually are pulling the mold for a 3 pin version for what you are doing for one servo set ups on elevators and 30-60cc wings.

Taildraggerrc;15637 wrote: Very nice spats! Very creative.

We actually are pulling the mold for a 3 pin version for what you are doing for one servo set ups on elevators and 30-60cc wings.

Be sure to send me a set. Wont need wire on the female end. I can solder that on. :)

Spats

100cc
Taildraggerrc;15637 wrote: Very nice spats! Very creative.

That's a great idea, it makes for fast set up at the field:kiwi-fruit:

ericrs

70cc twin V2
I have one of your 4" carbon fiber spinners, and I lost one of the screws for it. :( What size are the screws for them. Thanks

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Sorry to hear!. They are 3mm metric. Same as most arf control hardware screws. if you need a set let me know I have some screws here.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Adding a few photos of the "AWESOME" equipment outfitted in my H-9 Sukhoi and my PAU 300. All from TDRC. Sure makes for a very clean install. Makes me really proud when everyone stops by to look inside my "rides" and remark on how clean and presentable they all are. Thanks Chad and Natasha!

clean install two.png
clean install.png

PAU batt move.png