• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I will pull everything out of the trailer and take more photos. There is way more in there than the pictures show.

I did figure out this morning that the Spitfire is an ESM model and not a Top Flite model. The paint scheme caught my attention first. Then the more I thought about it, the more I realized there were disconnects. Fiberglass fuse vs wood. Wheel wells not installed. Control surfaces not factory installed. Still a decent plane, just not TF quality. Not mine either, it went to another guy.

Still. A huge find.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Well guys, it was a jackpot. We scored a Top Flite giant scale Focke Wulf 190, and Aeroworks 50cc Ultimate Bipe with a DA50R. What looks like a Cap 232 with a DA50R. Aeroworks GT Trainer with a DLE 30, Pilot Super Decathlon, Great Planes Citabria with a DLE 35, an unbuilt Top Flite giant scale Spitfire with retracts. About 7 radios and a ton of "stuff". There are probably 7 glow planes I didn't even mention.

Oh yeah, I offered $500 for the entire lot and they were happy!

Holy cow $500!!! That is a find of a lifetime right there. You could sell one plane and be free and clear for the rest!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I showed my wife the trailer and she said, "That's a lot of toys". :sadface:

I said, "Think of it like you found a stash of shoes."