• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
From 4:40 to 8:30 pm we went through all of the boxes and put all the planes and parts together. All told there were 15 planes. 2 DA 50 engines. 2 DLE 35 engines. 1 EME 35 engine and several glow engines. One of which is a huge Super Tiger 1.99 with the large mounting back plate on a large yellow biplane. The plane I was calling a Cap 232 turned out to be an Aero-Works Extra 300LP (Red/silver/black scheme) and was outfitted with a DA50 and smoke. (It is now in my stable)
I also took the Aero-Works 50cc Ultimate Biplane which has a DA50 and smoke. It is in the Red/Yellow/Black scheme. The 3rd and final plane I took was an unfinished Pilot 32% Super Decathlon. This is a good looking plane but it also looks like the guy moved the firewall which I need to investigate further. I think all the parts are there but if not, I am still ahead on the deal. There were also lots of tools, props, parts, and other items. We boxed up like items for future needs.

There is a partially completed Aero-Works GT Trainer with a DLE 35 that we will donate as a club trainer. There are 2 complete Hangar 9 Pulse ARFs and an extra wing that I want to donate to the newest kid in our club. He is 15 and just started late last year. He is a great stick but just doesn't have the resources to buy planes, motors and stuff. I know he would appreciate the planes and get a lot out of them.

Bipenut53

150cc
From 4:40 to 8:30 pm we went through all of the boxes and put all the planes and parts together. All told there were 15 planes. 2 DA 50 engines. 2 DLE 35 engines. 1 EME 35 engine and several glow engines. One of which is a huge Super Tiger 1.99 with the large mounting back plate on a large yellow biplane. The plane I was calling a Cap 232 turned out to be an Aero-Works Extra 300LP (Red/silver/black scheme) and was outfitted with a DA50 and smoke. (It is now in my stable)
I also took the Aero-Works 50cc Ultimate Biplane which has a DA50 and smoke. It is in the Red/Yellow/Black scheme. The 3rd and final plane I took was an unfinished Pilot 32% Super Decathlon. This is a good looking plane but it also looks like the guy moved the firewall which I need to investigate further. I think all the parts are there but if not, I am still ahead on the deal. There were also lots of tools, props, parts, and other items. We boxed up like items for future needs.

There is a partially completed Aero-Works GT Trainer with a DLE 35 that we will donate as a club trainer. There are 2 complete Hangar 9 Pulse ARFs and an extra wing that I want to donate to the newest kid in our club. He is 15 and just started late last year. He is a great stick but just doesn't have the resources to buy planes, motors and stuff. I know he would appreciate the planes and get a lot out of them.

Very nice!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

Whoa!!! I'm super jealous of your find man!

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION], I always wanted to say that is a great picture at the top of the web site page, and I see SupaTim on the one side, I recognize a few in between and I also see California Joe, Harv, and the aztech crew.... But where are you in that picture? Kinda like where's Waldo? Where's Mike? lol

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Smack in the middle! Black hat long hair and beard behind [MENTION=3711]Patto[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3044]bwerneth[/MENTION] that are kneeling. LOL

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok I see.... Wow its cool that I have flown with or met a lot of the people there.... Very cool!! Oh and started my dance lol