• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

skibum44

70cc twin V2
I'm a iPhone guy... Played with my folks Androids. Didn't care for them and was lost trying to figure out their issues. If your making the switch... Prepare for a learning curve. Can't wait for the iPhone 6 to come out. Shouldn't be too much longer.
Also love my IPad Air... Fast, light and makes surfing a breeze.

hone

150cc
Best thing to do would hold both in your hand.

If it was any other Android phone besides the S4 I wouldn't be as excited but this thing is like a mini tablet rather than a phone(I'm using it now :) )

My girlfriend has an DROID DNA and I'm not too fond of it and would probably take an iPhone over that one but not the S4.

Either way something better will be out in 6 months :)

Last edited by a moderator:

skibum44

70cc twin V2
Yeah I am in construction so a mini tablet in my pocket wouldn't go down to well. Had couple guys that work for me with the older models of the samsung s that broke there screens leaning up on something or dropping it. Never had a issue with mine... Beat the crap out of it and it keeps on ticking. I used to tease one of them... "If it was a iPhone it wouldn't of broke". Just messing with him, but after 3 samsung phones he now has a iPhone. Don't know how the newer models hold up though.

alawson999

70cc twin V2
+1 on tablets (either). personal device is ASUS Tablet (Android). I have used it so much that after a few years, I am wearing out the connectors. Use iPad tablets in my work, no complaints there either.

As for breaking glass on displays, look for "gorilla glass" when you shop - short of a small arms round, gorilla glass just seems to take almost anything without a blemish

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I am using a samsung s3 and it is the best phone I have ever had. It is faster than iphone and everything just works. If the s4 is better there is no wah I would look anywhere else.